My Bridal Shower!

All of the ladies that came to my bridal shower. Some knew me from my church and knitting group, others new me from the day care were I use to work, and of course there was some of my family there, as well. It was so good to talk with them and to have them all there.
Time to see how much I know about my man! If I didn't get the answer right to the question I had to put bubble gum in my mouth, chew it, and still talk at the same time. Of course, when Sandy called Fred she told him about the game and he gave mostly wrong answers... LOL... needless to say I ended up putting 8 of those big bubble gums in my mouth. I'm surprised I was still able to talk.
I got showered with gifts...
Mom did a really good job at writing down everything I got and who it was all from. I forgot at times that she was writing it all down and would go a little fast so that everyone would feel like they were waiting around forever to get going.
Thanks to everyone who had a hand in helping and throwing me a bridal shower! I enjoyed every moment of it and everything looked amazing!

Comments

Popular Posts