United Together Under God....

Getting ready....
The guys all walked up together and the girls walked up one at a time. I carried my roses with carnations in front of them....
I placed the carnations on a side table in memory of Dad....
While the congregation sang some songs we went over to the side table and signed the marriage licence....
First kiss and the presenting of Mr. & Mrs. Fred Loewen
We dismissed everyone from their seats and thanked them for coming....
The reception.... It was a wonderful time of fellowship and Fred and I made it a point to walk around to talk with everyone...
Cutting the cake....
Instead of throwing my flowers, I gave my grandmas, aunt, sister and new sisters, Fred's mom, and my nieces each one of my roses. After that I gave Mom the flowers that I used in memory of Dad....
Gifts/Cards
Finally leaving for our honeymoon....

Comments

  1. Happy wedding, Beth! :)

    I saw your sweet comment and I had no idea. 'Who is Beth Loewen?' But it was you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!!!!!! How special!! :) Sooo glad to see some pictures!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts