Work Trip To Sicamous, British Columbia Canada


          A Three day road work trip with Fred?  I think so!  I loved going on his jobs with him whenever I could, and this 1,101 km down to Sicamous, B.C. Canada was one of the best trips ever!  Of course, the road back was just as great as we took a different rout home and went through Jasper National Park in Alberta Canada, making the trip home a long 1,124 km drive, but none of us were complaining about it.  We were just enjoying the pure beauty of it all.





Frozen lake in the Pine Pass, B.C. Canada

Time to hit the road!

We loved the warmth of the South for the short time we were there...



Welcome to Kamloops, B.C. Canada

Time to load this bad boy up and chain it down...

Chris (Trucker) & Fred hard at work...




Heading home...





Welcome to Jasper National Park...


Making sure that everything is still in it's place and not flying on around inside...


Working late into the night...

Welcome back to the cold and rain...  We're almost home now...

Getting ready to stop the traffic before they reach the bridge in Taylor, B.C. Canada...


Back at the Mustang Rental Ltd. yard... Time to get this bad boy unloaded and ready for its new home...


           I guess you can see why it was such a wonderful road trip. :)  It was to be one our last work trips, but one of our first many road trips before movie back to the USA.  It was trips like these that brought me closer to Fred and his co-workers while we lived in Canada.  At times I feel myself missing these trips, but then I remember the long hours Fred worked and the cold days and nights and I'm grateful that we are right here in Michigan.

Comments

Popular Posts